Saturday, June 28, 2014

Fashion Design Class

  Recently, Mellie and I took a fashion design class. It was really cool and we learned a lot of technique. We also learned about how to draw the human fashion face, and how to use watercolor to make skin tones and color clothing. Here are some pieces that I designed, and Mellie's pieces will be posted soon :

                            I designed a big wedding dress with lots of tulle ruffles lined with silver sequins:
                                               For this I was inspired by the sunset:
                                                Hollywood starlet:


                           For this project, I was inspired by this purple swatch of fabric:
 I did this at home, also being inspired by a piece of fabric from my mom's sewing room:



Designed by Jacey

No comments:

Post a Comment