Saturday, September 13, 2014

Back to School (Kind of...)

For most of us, school started 11 days ago. And neither Jacey nor I decided to do a Back to School Fashion post!! What?! So here I am, suggesting some styles for going back to school! I actually made a Polyvore template: for those of you who don't know what Polyvore is, it's a website for people to do interior design, fashion, all that good stuff. So I'll put a link somewhere at the end of this post. :) Some of my essentials for school are: Comfy shoes (no, not bunny slippers), at least one pair of black leggings, jeans, a casual jacket, and obviously NERD SHIRTS!!! :) These are just the kind of style that I usually have, and of course you don't have to follow my advice, but if you don't know what to wear on a school day, go ahead! Copy me! I don't care! Also, here's the Polyvore link: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=134823456

No comments:

Post a Comment