Friday, October 17, 2014

Fall Fashion - Headwraps



             This fall, I've seen many headbands with glittery leaves on them, or simply a floral pattern. I liked these, but decided I wanted something a little more unique.
             When I found out that my mom was making these ADORABLE head wraps, I decided I had to share them with you! They are so perfect for any day, any season. They wrap around your head once, and then another time, the fabric crossing over itself.


NEW Turban Twist Headband - Purple Blue Black Aztek 
NEW Turban Twist Headband - Turquoise Blue and Black Stripe

I love how these headbands look edgy and cute. This head wrap is called a 'Turban Twist'. If you are interested in buying these headbands, CLICK HERE!!!!!

Written by Jacey


No comments:

Post a Comment